Monday, March 10, 2014

But of course...

...and I was so proud of being somewhat consistent about blogging! Where did the first two months of the year go? It's not that time passed by too fast, or at least that's not the whole picture. I think it had more to do with my weekends (specifically Saturdays) being super busy. This past two months I had two 2-3 day long work related conferences, taught a Hungarian cooking class, participated in a koto recital, went on a 5-day holiday to Sapporo, enjoyed Valentine's Day a day late, and participated in a walking tour. That's seven out of nine weekends. Other things that also took precedence over blogging were our weekly cleaning mini-marathons, and Skyping with family.
I guess I was busier than I thought. Still, I'm a little sad that the last update about Rini's development was a combined post of her being 19 and 20 months old back in mid-November, and she will turn two years old this Saturday! Unbelievable, it really is.
I hope sometime soon I will be able to catch up on some of the things I wanted to write about, but considering my husband is leaving for two weeks to visit family and friends in about 10 days, I don't know how realistic these hopes are. Still I just have to try, because I have so much to talk about, so much I want to remember, so much I'd like to think through using this blog. 
Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment